Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

To all my friends and fam back home, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Our new year celebration consisted of a swanky restaurant downtown, and fireworks and booze on an Indian rooftop, where I also learned a bit of arabic. Hope your celebrations are equally wonderful!!

Also, I beleive my life flashed before my eyes tonight. And I don't know how I felt about it, but someone told me I was shaking my head. I also saw a shooting star and made a belated wish. I think this new year will be amazing. I have a definite feeling; I'm not lying.

What will life be like from here on out? So much will be changing and happening so soon for all of us (well the youngins, at least)--just think about where we might be in 3 years. A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E. Oh life. You truly are the best thing EVER. [after maybe Justin Timberlake and Gushers].

Besos, Darlings, y te amo.

No comments: